Manage the risk of the Digital Information Age
Digital Transformation and the new disruptive technologies offer growing opportunities to companies and organization. However the benefits of digital transformation are only achievable in a safe environment based on adequate protection systems. In addition to traditional threats originating from the cyberspace, there are new methods of attack that are increasingly persistent. During the past years several large-scale cyber attacks have affected major companies such as Target, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase and Home Depot. Companies around the world are increasingly investing in ensuring a secured cyber environment for their assets and the demand for cybersecurity expert is expected to increase of 26% through 2026.
The Master in Cybersecurity Manager prepares experts in cybersecurity, able to identify the main threats to security and to design and implement adequate countermeasures. The objective of the master is to provide a comprehensive knowledge of IT security and the operational skills to assess risks, detect the vulnerabilities of the information systems, manage and prevent threats, design and develop strategies and procedures in response to cyber attacks.
At the end of the program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate fundamental knowledge of cybersecurity
- Evaluate best practices for protecting organization’s critical information and assets
- Demonstrate fundamental knowledge of risk management strategies
- Evaluate the technology used to support IT security within public and private companies
- Develop Cybersecurity strategies and policies
- Understand humans interaction with technology in online environments and detect related risk factors
- Design and implement adequate countermeasures
- Digital Evolution and Cybersecurity
- Information Security Management Systems
- Risk Management
- Incident Management
- Secure software development
- Network Security
- Cyberthreats and Cybercrime
- Deep Learning
The Bureau of Labor Statistics indicates that the demand for Information Security Analysts is expected to increase of 26% through 2026. The cybersecurity unemployment rate has hit zero and this confirms that anyone qualified in cybersecurity can build a successful career. Graduate from the master can be employes in different kind of companies and sectors with the following positions:
- Cybersecurity Manager
- Cybersecurity Expert
- Security Specialist
- Cybersecurity Legal Advisor
- Chief Information Security Officer – CISO
- Cybersecurity Engineer
WHAT MAKE OUR PROGRAM DIFFERENT!
- Innovative and practical training
- A primary focus on international business and digital economy
- An interactive online education model;
- A unique learning experiences, integrating technology into the curriculum
- Academic excellence and in-depth practical knowledge
- International community of students
A FULLY ONLINE EDUCATION MODEL, BUILD AROUND YOU!
Our online education model is based on a flexible and efficient method addressed to students and professionals of all ages. You have the freedom to study according to your own schedule and to plan your exam and assessment calendar with the support of your tutor.
Digital Age online education allows you to benefit from an enganging and interactive learning environment to improve your skills and maintain your professional edge
BENEFITS OF OUR ONLINE SYSTEM:
- Self-paced learning according to your own schedule
- Engaging content, case studies and pratical applications
- A flexible platform allowing you to save time
- Share your experience with teachers, tutors and peers
- Dedicated support of teachers and tutors
READY TO BECOME A DIGITAL LEADER?
- Personalized guidance through the admission process
- Benefits for early reservations
- Grants and scholarship based on students’ qualifications
- Interest-free tuition installment plan
DURATION: 1 year
TOTAL TUITION: 2.600 €